X-M ML & XCE Link
The alkitronic® Norwolf Missing Link™, Model M-ML - the most revolutionary manual torque multiplier for applications where standard tools don't fit. The alkitronic® Norwolf XCE Link™ is essentially a Missing Link™ with the ability to turn continuously.
- For applications in confined spaces
- Available in 3:1, 4:1 or 6:1 ratios
- Ideal power-to-weight ratio.
- Accurate - operates using levers, not gears.
- No overload pins to break - creates safer working environment.
- Uses ratchet or non-ratchet wrenches.
- Optional reaction arm permits operator to react on the same plane.
- Input force is same direction as reaction force for maximum operator convenience.
- Totally enclosed aluminum housing.
- Available in two styles: pin or hub reaction.
- Continuous rotation for use with any alkitronic® pneumatic or electric multiplier.
- Available in special configurations.
- Gearless internal design offers long service life.
- The Missing Link™ fits more applications than any other wrench.
- Continuous rotation for use with any electric or pneumatic driven torque multiplier.