X-H AX Combination torque wrench with hexagonal cassette
- Hydraulic torque wrenches with 2-hose system for tightening or loosening heavy bolted connections.
- alkitronic AX: Combination wrenches up to 49,240 Nm drive section with exchangeable hexagonal head for bolting applications with wrench sizes from 17 to 145 mm.
- alkitronic AX: Developed for confined and hard-to-reach bolting applications. The extremely flat design with flush-mounted drive unit and hexagonal head with particularly small housing radii enables convenient working even in tight spaces.
- No control effort: the repeat accuracy is ± 3% for the same screwdriving case.
- Simple and light due to uncomplicated handling and low weight.
- Low running costs: The economical design with few individual parts ensures low maintenance and repair costs.
- Robust and ergonomic due to the durable, ergonomically shaped housing design made of high-strength aluminum alloy.
- alkitronic AX: High flexibility due to simple, quick change of the hexagonal head. Problem-free support without affecting torque accuracy due to side load.
- Work with comfortable and safe articulated couplings that can be individually rotated 360°.
- Load safety up to 4 times higher max. operating pressure.
- Robust fine-toothed ratchet for high torque accuracy and a maximum stroke of 28°.
- Precisely guided drive element by design.