alkitronic®'s continuous duty hydraulic pumps with electric or pneumatic drive offer high working speed, reliability and safety. Our hydraulic pumps with the worldwide proven pneumatic drive are best suited for hazardous working environments. The IP54 protection class protects the electrically driven pumps against rain, splash water and dust deposits, thus preventing costly downtime.
Advantages of alkitronic® hydraulic pumps:
Advantages of alkitronic hydraulic pumps: The complete hydraulic pump range from alkitronic® serves almost all manufacturing and process engineering industries and has the right hydraulic pump for your requirements. With us you will find the right hydraulic pump for your needs.
- High working speed, short set-up time. Possible connection of up to four hydraulic wrenches increases productivity and reduces time and costs.
- Simple automatic operation for all cylinder sizes without manual presetting.
- High precision (± 3%) in all pressure ranges due to precisely matched oil flow rates.
- Manual or automatic operation with an ergonomic remote control for comfortable and safe working.
- Air cooling, robust design and low weight. Housing design with optimum heat dissipation.
- alkitronic® Nova: Supplied with "Multibox": Has eyelets and handles certified for transport by crane.