- alkitronic® EF-S electrical torque multipliers for torques of 430 to 42,000 Nm (315 to 30,980 ft.lbs).
- Consistent torque accuracy on all international power supplies.
- Precise shut-off torque also operates with voltage-controlled portable generators
- Models alkitronic® EF-A in angled design with high operating comfort
in confined spaces for torques of 900 to 9,800 Nm (665 to 7,230 ft.lbs).
- Low running costs due to maintenance-free, low-wear, brushless synchronous motor with excellent efficiency.
- High motor speed: Up to three times faster than conventional electrical torque multipliers.
- Permanent higher joint quality compared to ratchet torque tools by continuous rotation of the square drive.
- Menu-guided intuitive operation, with control and warning signals.
- OLED-Display anti-glare and high contrast - for perfect reading under all weather conditions.
- Comfortable working due to the 360° rotatable motor unit; in addition, hardly any reaction forces are transmitted to the user..
- Quality bolting with torque/angle method.
- Innovative motor protection with automatic shutdown to ensure bolting quality
- Intelligent processor-controlled shut-off electronics for constant exact reproduction of the preselected torque
- Repeat shut-off accuracy ± 2% for the same bolting application.
- Exceptionally robust motor housing (aluminum alloy).
- For safe, comfortable tool guidance, model-specific operating and holding handles are included in the scope of delivery. These can be mounted as required at several fastening points provided.