EC-A Angled gear
- For torques from 75 to 6,500 Nm.
- No control effort: consistent torque accuracy in all international power networks 100-253 V / 45-66 Hz.
- Exact cut-off torque when operating on voltage regulated mobile units.
- Models ECWip in angled design with high operating comfort in confined spaces.
- Safe and uninterrupted operation in any weather (humidity, rain) - thanks to IP54 protection.
- Low running costs: Maintenance-free, low-wear and brushless synchronous motor with excellent efficiency.
- Permanently higher screwing quality compared to ratcheting screwing tools due to continuously rotating screwing.
- Simple 1-finger operation for fast, comfortable working.
- OLED display with glare-free display and high contrast - for perfect reading in all weather conditions.
- Menu-guided intuitive operation, multilingual with control and warning messages.
- Ergonomic, strain-free operation thanks to the 360° rotatable operating unit: no reaction forces are transmitted to the user.
- Quality screwdriving with torque/rotation angle method.
- Highly innovative screwdriver generation with unique sensorless control and even higher efficiency. Lower power consumption and thus less heat generation increase the service life of the electronics.
- Repeat shut-off accuracy ± 2% for the same screwdriving case. Exact reproduction of the preselected torque through intelligent processor-controlled switch-off electronics.
- Longer service life: low heat generation - resulting in maximum reliability and virtually no downtime.
- Robust: exceptionally heavy-duty cast aluminum motor housing.