EAF-S Straight gear
- alkitronic® EAF: Battery driven 2-speed torque multiplier from 130 Nm to 6,000 Nm / 95 ft.lbs to 4,430 ft.lbs.
- Short fastening cycles: Fast gear for run down and power gear for highest torques and precision.
- Mobile and always ready for use: Compact design for convenient working in limited spaces or without power supply.
- Efficient operation: Fast and easy gear-changing, great torque range - you can choose from 22 torque values.
- Integrated fully-automatic release function: Caused by high torsional force, it is often impossible repositioning the multiplier on the next bolt joint. The automatic release function enables a fast, secure “run free“ of the reaction absorber DMA and also relieves stresses within the multiplier.
- Low running costs: The low-wear, synchronous motor is maintenance free.
- Health-preserving: Low weight, ergonomically designed, low noise emissions. No noise protection necessary.
- High performance: Two lithium-ion battery packs ensure up to 360 screw joints in a row. Each battery features an LED charge level indicator.
- Exact shut-off torque even at low battery levels.
- Very low susceptibility to damage and failure: Motor housing made of special polymer: Break-proof, impact-proof and resistent to corrosion.
- Intelligent energy management and faster workflow: Electronics protects battery cells from overcharging and depth discharge. Cooled battery packs during recharging. This reduces charging times and enhances maximum performance and durability.
- Intelligent energy management: Integrated electronics protect each battery cell from overcharging and deep discharge. The battery pack is cooled with air in the charger - for shorter charging time and maximum performance and service life.
- High-performance gears, produced in a chip-free high-precision process.